Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Our Little Angel

While awake for a feeding, I was watching the Today show and saw a book on cute baby photos. This mom creatively positions objects to make awesome baby pictures. She created a blog to document her work and turned it into a book.
Mila's Daydreams

The pictures are so cute and can be done w/ every day items in the house. So we were inspired and immediately posed Olivia for a pic..we used her white swaddle blanket and a white paper plate to make her an angel.

So here's our lil angel:

2 comments:

  1. That is sooo cute!! I should take a look at her book!! Maybe I could get some cool ideas too! Olivia is adorable!! Hope all of you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Priscilla. Thanks for commenting. Things have been busy as u can imagine. How's your little man doing? Oh, say hello to cutie Dillon too for us. Hehe. He's getting so big fast. Time flies. We hope to see y'all soon. This is Ferds btw.

    ReplyDelete